Wednesday, March 26, 2008

Coming Up For Air...

Hello again!

I have been rather stuck lately. As we all know, Rhino’s don’t get stuck in the mud, but often get stuck in high gear racing back and forth amidst a long list of top priorities. This has been my experience in recent weeks. Moving the District Office in February and March took the top of the list as well as working with an increased number of new Reserve and Career Agents who have appropriately demanded more coaching time. What a great new group of agents we have coming on in the District. I am proud to be associated with them. Couple these heavy priorities with a bunch of other special projects and the end result has been overload…

Not surprisingly, I have had a few agents and friends ask me, “Hey, I have been to the Mud Hole recently, but haven’t seen any new posts”. Yep, I have been missing in action at the Mud Hole, but no worries, a vacation from my favorite gathering spot has created a rather long list of blog topics. So, look for some new blogs coming soon…

By the way, if you would like to comment on any of my Blogs you are encouraged do to so. It’s not a requirement, but certainly something you can do if you feel so inclined. Your comments are public, but I am sure there are those who would like to chime in from time to time. I welcome your feedback. If you are wondering how to do this, listen up.

A the end of the blog you will see an icon that says, “Comments”. Click on that icon to enter your comments. You may have to set up a Google/Blogger account, but it’s quick, easy and free! I look forward to your feedback…

Make it a great day…

No comments: